Now she’s back, her band unknowingly signing a yearlong residency to work for a new hotel on the Las Vegas Strip and subsequently Jacob Johnson.
Back in the same city, working for the same hotel, sparks that had died to embers suddenly burst into flame. Jacob finally has a second chance to remind Sinclair just how good they were, just how good they can be again.
This time he refuses to her go. He can’t. He works to prove to Sinclair he’s worth a second chance. That sometimes love can be enough to erase a disastrous past and embrace a promising future.
History seems to repeat itself as outside forces seem determined to keep them apart. But in the end their love proves strong enough to overcome the past and blaze the way for their future.
- No, she doesn’t live in a hotel.
- No, she has never been a stripper although she does know some.
- Prostitution is absolutely illegal in Clark County (Las Vegas)!
- And what happens in Vegas does indeed stay in Vegas.
- M. Jay earned a degree in words and stories, and after fifteen plus years of doing everything other than writing, she penned her first novel.
Giving a voice to characters, that are strong yet fragile, that are sometimes uncomfortably real, that express love in dirtiest ways with the sweetest sentiments is honestly a dream come true.